In August, we also ran a silent auction on our website and the money raised went into the fundraiser. Since launching this campaign in May, we have so far raised almost $22,000 for this adorable boy. It has been an absolute joy seeing the outpour of support for Charlie and his family!
Welcome Our New Recruits
This month, we welcome 6 new members to the growing AHP team!
Hot Job of the Month
We are looking for a
Facilities Manager – Newcastle
- Great career progression opportunities and excellent support structure
- Plenty of resources and 24/7 RN model
- Attractive salary package and NFP benefits on offer
We are recruiting a Director of Nursing / Facility Manager for medium sized ageing in place in Newcastle. The facility has a highly experienced Deputy Manager and 24-hour clinical staff. They are part of the rapidly growing organisation with a portfolio of aged care facilities across NSW. For this role you will be an energetic leader with the ability to drive excellent service delivery across the service.
Interviews are happening now so apply and secure your spot.
- Experience in a management capacity in residential aged care
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Nursing qualification specialising in Aged Care with strong Gerontology competence
- Knowledge of ACFI, Aged Care Legislation and accreditation
- Strong skills in clinical assessment and care/services coordination
- Ability to form sound relationships with all stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in leading teams with the ability to create and maintain a cohesive and efficient team culture within the facility
- Experience in implementing continuous improvement strategies
About The Role
- Manage operations of the 100-bed facility
- Oversee all clinical aspects and ACFI funding
- Manage compliance to the Aged Care Legislation and Accreditation Standard and other relevant standard/regulatory requirements
- Assisting in the implementation of strategic and operational plans
- Planning, preparing, monitoring and controlling budgets
- Managing and mentoring clinical and support staff
- Preparing relevant reports and discussion to enhance care provision
How To Apply
For a confidential chat call Darshan on 0408 287 448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.